Duke loses (again)...so, Cooper, maybe you want to reconsider? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Duke loses (again)...so, Cooper, maybe you want to reconsider?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Stop the madness.

Good christ it’s like there’s a bunch of 12 yo’s in here waiting for their crush to call.

Such a pathetic look - wish the kid well and act like UConn is a championship program like it is for f’s sale.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
Animated GIF

Reaction Score
Spending all my nights, all my money, goin' out on the town
Doin' anything just to get you off of my mind
But when the morning comes, I'm right back where I started again
And tryin' to forget you is just a waste of time

Cooper come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Cooper come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong and I just can't live without you

All day long, wearing a mask of false bravado
Tryin' to keep up a smile that hides the tears

But as the sun goes down, I get that empty feeling again
How I wish to God that you were here

Cooper come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Cooper come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong and I just can't live without you

Reaction Score
UConn is not the school Cooper chose to go to.

If you are young you better get used to it.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
After the season I will be more interested on how DH constructs the team. If AK comes back that will help. Not going to spend any time thinking about what if’s. But I have never been able too and will continue to be unable to wish a Dook player good luck. Especially one who makes an official visit while the school he was always going to choose is on campus kicking our arse on the football field. That is something I am just not getting over.

Reaction Score
First we‘re having an unbelievable season regardless of NCAA but Cam, Newt, and Donovan gone is a major problem with Clingan being a huge replacement problem. Ball and Stewart will develop into factors but who is our center? ( and please don’t say Johnson) He can be a decent backup but no more than that.
If Alex stays we can make the tournament next year but without him and a strong and talented center it looks difficult.
Are we in the mix for a big man and if so who is still out there as a freshman or portal transfer?

Reaction Score
I'll say exactly what I said in the other thread: some of y'all are exceedingly lame.

Reaction Score
First we‘re having an unbelievable season regardless of NCAA but Cam, Newt, and Donovan gone is a major problem with Clingan being a huge replacement problem. Ball and Stewart will develop into factors but who is our center? ( and please don’t say Johnson) He can be a decent backup but no more than that.
If Alex stays we can make the tournament next year but without him and a strong and talented center it looks difficult.
Are we in the mix for a big man and if so who is still out there as a freshman or portal transfer?

Portal changes everything. Not even started half of our 2024 recruiting. Don't worry about it. We have the resources and reputation to pull some talent in the portal.

Reaction Score
Portal changes everything. Not even started half of our 2024 recruiting. Don't worry about it. We have the resources and reputation to pull some talent in the portal.
It just seems like too much but I will say this, if anyone can pull it off it’s Hurley. And I think that his increased recognition and respect as the best coach in college could be the X factor so yeah, let’s hope you’re right.
I want to keep the coaching staff intact, I know it’s a long shot.

Reaction Score
Why we so thirsty here?

Leave the kid alone. He chose duke, he literally can’t make a wrong decision. I can be his head coach and he will be great.

Reaction Score
Castle set the bar so high that even Flagg probably could not reach it. I am not even talking just about stats but the way he handles himself on and off the court. I’ve never seen a kid come into our program as a true freshman and approach the game in such a clinical fashion.

Flagg might very well end up being a sideshow for year. Especially if he underperforms - cloud over team, controversy.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Since the mods are asleep at the wheel and letting this atrocity of a thread exist, I'll add the last two cents I have to it.

No game until Sunday 3/3.

It's's gonna be a looonnngggg week of stupidity on this board. Like 144 times worse than normal stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom