Duke looks like cr*p | The Boneyard

Duke looks like cr*p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Once again Duke looks like cr*p getting beaten up by Virginia. It doesn't get much more overrated than Duke and Plumlee.

Reaction Score
Most surreal part of this game: Plumlee gets called for an offensive foul and the announcer (Not sure who it was. It wasn't Vitale or the other cheerleader, Mike Patrick) complains that Plumlee can't even breathe on offense and that it was a ticky-tack call.

A ticky-tack offensive foul call in a Duke game and it actually went against Duke. What are the chances?

Reaction Score
Harris from UVa is a real nice player and had a tremendous game......Cav's cemented a tourney bid despite some bad losses early season......they are talented if not consistent.

And Coach K was unhappy his team is always caught in the crowd when they rush the court and is scared for his players and coaches (kind of understand this one!)

Reaction Score
Harris from UVa is a real nice player and had a tremendous game......Cav's cemented a tourney bid despite some bad losses early season......they are talented if not consistent.

And Coach K was unhappy his team is always caught in the crowd when they rush the court and is scared for his players and coaches (kind of understand this one!)

Here's a solution. Stop losing to unranked teams. And when you do, get your sorry asses off the court.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
And then Coach K complains about fans rushing the court ... oh my the Dukies might get hurt. Don't you have a plan for this? Don't you have any inkling that they just might do that?

LINK

Reaction Score
I remember one particular away game ( I think it was UConn) that Calhoun and the team left the court with seconds left on the clock because of this issue. Am I not remembering correctly (was it another team)? It was a number of years ago.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
I remember one particular away game ( I think it was UConn) that Calhoun and the team left the court with seconds left on the clock because of this issue. Am I not remembering correctly (was it another team)? It was a number of years ago.

Roy Williams had his team do that two years ago. He and the bench went in early and left the poor players on the court to fend for themselves.

Ole' Roy for ya.

Reaction Score
Once again Duke looks like cr*p getting beaten up by Virginia. It doesn't get much more overrated than Duke and Plumlee.
Went to UVa for grad school when Ralph Sampson was there. Loved Charlottesville and always(although it hasn't been often) the Cavaliers put a hurting on Puke and little Mike Krapascrewdookski. My time in Charlottesville also included a rather brain altering introduction to "Grain Parties". So I am officially a grain alcohol survivor. %-(

Reaction Score
Roy Williams had his team do that two years ago. He and the bench went in early and left the poor players on the court to fend for themselves.

Ole' Roy for ya.

I thought of that game and couldn't remember who UNC was playing. Was it Clemson?

The best part of that story was Roy saying he didn't know they played what was left of the game until he watched the film the next day. I guess he honestly believed that if he and the rest of the team left the bench, they would just end the game.

Reaction Score
I thought of that game and couldn't remember who UNC was playing. Was it Clemson?

The best part of that story was Roy saying he didn't know they played what was left of the game until he watched the film the next day. I guess he honestly believed that if he and the rest of the team left the bench, they would just end the game.

It was FSU

Reaction Score
And then Coach K complains about fans rushing the court ... oh my the Dukies might get hurt. Don't you have a plan for this? Don't you have any inkling that they just might do that?

LINK

Right, he could pull his team off the court early, but then you'd be posting about what a sore loser he is.

Reaction Score
The original telecast of the court storming showed many Duke players falling backwards seemingly from the oncoming rush of UVA fans.......but they went to the replay and found out the Dukies were still trying to take charges..........:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
The original telecast of the court storming showed many Duke players falling backwards seemingly from the oncoming rush of UVA fans.......but they went to the replay and found out the Dukies were still trying to take charges..........:rolleyes:

That's a killer mau!! He's got a great teacher on his staff(Wojascrewdookski). LMFAO!!! :D

GO HUSKIES!!! BEAT THE BEARCATS!!!

Reaction Score
Wait til this rematch with Miami ,Id be surprised if the refs dont gift wrap this game with a bow to the dookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom