Duke down 17 to VA Tech with just over nine to go. | The Boneyard

Duke down 17 to VA Tech with just over nine to go.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Yeah, but how does Kennard's hair look?

Lord knows he's manually checking it 50x per play. That must be a nervous tick, no one can care THAT MUCH about their hair placement.

As for the game, that's great news, I have something to watch and enjoy before our game starts. I just hope I don't incite an epic comeback.

Reaction Score
Loving this. Absolutely loving it. Better games are going on but I would still rather watch this. Never disliked Buzz Williams and to be honest I'm kind of happy he has found some success at VT turning them around. Also love watching K stew on the bench. You know all he's thinking about is the post-game. C'mon, hold on VT

The only downside is that now the media will be focused on how important Allen is for Puke and blah blah blah

Hopefully that little tantrum de-facto eliminated him from Wooden Award consideration so we don't need to hear about how he's the MVP because of how bad Puke was without him

Reaction Score
It will be interesting to see how long Allen is suspended for after today. Next two are easy conference games at home against GT and BC, but I'll be surprised if Coach K keeps the suspension longer than that.

Reaction Score
Lord knows he's manually checking it 50x per play. That must be a nervous tick, no one can care THAT MUCH about their hair placement.

Keeping the forward combover in place.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
We recruited Chris Clarke right? First time I have seen him. Looked good attacking the basket.

Reaction Score
curbstomping duke right now, tech fans loving it. they just went off the backboard, wouldn't be surprised to hear K whine about it after the game.

Reaction Score
Only K would take a TO down 15 with 33 seconds to go. Will probably foul away the rest of the game.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Only K would take a TO down 15 with 33 seconds to go. Will probably foul away the rest of the game.

Didn't watch, but I'm sure the announcers were like, "Look at this, game is over and K is still out there coaching. What a teacher, what a coach...blah blah".

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
You know what?
It must be the coaching - get rid of MK along with KO
But wait, as the announcers said, he has to be patient with his freshmen, WOW what a revelation
And K's are all AAs

Reaction Score
You know what?
But wait, as the announcers said, he has to be patient with his freshmen, WOW what a revelation
And K's are all AAs

Sure fire AA's to boot. I mean even Giles is playing now as well as Jackson and Tatum who play a lot. See all the mistakes they make, K must suck as a coach fire them all.

pj

Reaction Score
You know what?
And K's are all AAs

Getting rid of KO is crazy, but I can fully get behind getting rid of MK! Calipari also.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom