duffy survey-How many wins does UConn get in upcoming three-game stretch? | The Boneyard

duffy survey-How many wins does UConn get in upcoming three-game stretch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
realistically, 1

optimistically, 2

Just dont see them winning all 3 unless they keep clicking on offense like they did against Depaul, play solid defense, and continue to box out for rebounds. Even then, tough.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
As for Notre Dame, I think we can outplay their guards. Atkins is a good player, but Bazz and Napier together will harass him. Up front, if we can get Cooley in foul trouble and defend the 3 I think we have a good chance. Oh and yeah we need to rebound really really well.

Reaction Score
As for Notre Dame, I think we can outplay their guards. Atkins is a good player, but Bazz and Napier together will harass him. Up front, if we can get Cooley in foul trouble and defend the 3 I think we have a good chance. Oh and yeah we need to rebound really really well.

Yup, rebounding is going to be key in this one. I think RJ will have a very nice game.

Reaction Score
I actually think we have a better chance against the Ville than ND. We've shown we can break the press and Louisville game is predicated on steals and uncontested shots too. ND, has great shooters and a lot of big guys that can shoot and get easy second chance points on us. Also, their backcourt of Grant and Atkins was being touted as the best in the BE the other day. Pitt is a toss up. You never know what your going to get out of them.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Grant, 6-foot-5 and 202 lbs, 12.7 points and 5.3 assists
Atkins, 6-2 and 182 lbs, 11.2 points and 7.3 assists

Not an easy match up for our guys given their guards' size and quality and we need to win the backcourt battle, by a lot, to be able to win this season. It will be interesting to see whether DD, Wolf and TO have as good a showing as they did against DePaul. If they are competitive, we have a decent shot.

Reaction Score
The ND guards will be bigger but that has been and will be the case all season. We don't have to outrebound ND to win but we do have to keep the rebound margin respectable and not get dominated.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Oh and Omar needs to hit some shots!!!
Yeah. I feel good about Calhoun eventual development but I know what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom