duffy: ollie on the team issues against the zone | The Boneyard

duffy: ollie on the team issues against the zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I would've thought they may have left for the game last evening since classes were cancelled today........tomorrow could be ugly for a while and a late start on the road can be expected!!

Reaction Score
Love the X's and O's part of the game but KO really got his work cut out for him if something is going to change this season. We've got a good core on the perimeter and even DD at the top of the key is good enough to break a zone but it ends there. We are just an Alex O, free, adrien type away from being a much different team and all this zone crap will go away..

Reaction Score
Love the X's and O's part of the game but KO really got his work cut out for him if something is going to change this season. We've got a good core on the perimeter and even DD at the top of the key is good enough to break a zone but it ends there. We are just an Alex O, free, adrien type away from being a much different team and all this zone crap will go away..

Alex O? I thought you might name someone who could finish near the basket. No improvement there. Haith would probably trade him back for a water bottle and a nice pink gatorade towel. LOL...........sorry not a lot to talk about with all this snow!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Alex O? I thought you might name someone who could finish near the basket. No improvement there. Haith would probably trade him back for a water bottle and a nice pink gatorade towel. LOL...........sorry not a lot to talk about with all this snow!

LOL is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32