Dudley on UConn/ACC expansion | The Boneyard

Dudley on UConn/ACC expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/40378/suns-f-jared-dudley

Q: As a former player for BC, what do you think of the ACC adding Pitt and Syracuse?

Dudley: I think it's kind of funny. When I played there my sophomore year, they were mad when we were leaving the conference and now they're in there. I think Syracuse should always be with UConn. UConn should leave with them. Syracuse has to play UConn every year.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
one of bc's finest right there
T1_0601_dudley.jpg

Reaction Score
I hated Dudley when he was in college, but since he's been in the NBA, I've appreciated him much more.

And I think he's right here too. :)

Reaction Score
i hated Dudley, he had some good games against us. seemed like he play 8 years of college ball

Reaction Score
i hated Dudley, he had some good games against us. seemed like he play 8 years of college ball

I started rooting for Dudley once he left the big east and was playing Duke and UNC.

Things have changed- I wonder if I'll be rooting for Pitt and Cuse against those teams . . . . Probably not, unless uconn goes there.

Reaction Score
I like UNC- mostly because they dislike dook more then I do. But I will without a doubt route for Pitt and Quse against the ACC teams.
I have season tickets to Gtech games because I dislike everyone they play for the most part (and it is 2 miles from my loft). The ACC is a collection of very unlikable teams.
Considering we are more of the more hated teams in the whole NCAA field these days we should fit in well there should that be the place we wind up.

Reaction Score
Dudley actually seems like a very smart guy. He looks like a teenage mutant ninja turtle but i've kind of warmed up to him. Hate BC though

Reaction Score
I like UNC- mostly because they dislike dook more then I do. But I will without a doubt route for Pitt and Quse against the ACC teams.
I have season tickets to Gtech games because I dislike everyone they play for the most part (and it is 2 miles from my loft). The ACC is a collection of very unlikable teams.
Considering we are more of the more hated teams in the whole NCAA field these days we should fit in well there should that be the place we wind up.

ACC

I dislike
Duke
UNC

Don't like, but will root for against Duke, UNC, OSU, UK, and a few others
Miami
FSU
BC
Maryland
Vtech
NC State (since the Julius Hodge game)

Agnostic
GTech
Wake
Virginia

I like
Clemson

Cannot decide
Cuse
Pitt

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

I imagine you get pretty sweet seats? Do you keep them year after year? Your investment could turn into a coup if UConn joins.

Reaction Score
Yes I get them every year. Gtech has some rich old alum at the games- you would think they are UCONN fans with all the blue hair in the seats- but there are no bad seats in the "Thrilla Doom".

I admit- If can drive to UCONN games at some point in the future I will be pretty happy. I never get to see reg season games. There are several teams with in a 5 hour drive of ATL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom