Drummonds comparisons | The Boneyard

Drummonds comparisons

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
a few videos of the nba players that people say drummond reminds them of... plus i like looking up videos on youtube... any others? or good nba or uconn vids?

Reaction Score
ray called him shawn kemp. I believe. I think people are still cautiously underrating his impact.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
from what I've read people that have saw him said he is as advertised, a man child

Reaction Score
Andre Drummond is Andre Drummond. PERIOD!!!
You can close that Thread now.

Reaction Score
a few videos of the nba players that people say drummond reminds them of... plus i like looking up videos on youtube... any others? or good nba or uconn vids?

His footwork, hands, dunking ability and confidence around the basket reminds me of Chris Weber more than anyone else.

Reaction Score
if he ends up being as good as Andre Drummond.......we'll all be very happy.
It will be exciting and a real treat to watch 1 of Connecticut's very own grow and develop as a player. I believe AD will be at UConn for 2 years. As fans I think in these 2 years we are going to witness incredible advances in his game both physically and mentally. Initially there is a chance some fans are going to be let down after the unfair hype. It would be healthy to temper expectations. His defensive presence, rebounding and acting as point man initiating the break/passing are going to be so much fun to watch. After leaving UConn in my opinion he will be the #1 player selected in the NBA draft.

Reaction Score
here's hoping 2 years...my bet 1 and done...top 3 pick

Reaction Score
here's hoping 2 years...my bet 1 and done...top 3 pick
He made a bold statement by coming to UConn instead of the safe prep school route. In the long run it will help his NBA career. If he averages a double double this year I would say top 3 pick and 1 and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom