Drummond | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Drummond

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Chief was the one who predicted Drummond would go to UConn that September in the summer of 2011. Maybe I have a lot of insight you don’t. So one time our plans fell through, tgat ovcassionally happens amongst friends and we have had great times since. Time for you to move up the learning curve.

I just think it’s great you mingle with us casual fans

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
It was not expected that he would reclass in late August for that September. UConn was considered one of the favorites for the following September. You seemed to know more than Jim Calhoun at the time. He was expected to attend prep school in the Springfield area after attending St Thomas Moore and Capital Prep prior to that.
Chief hopes that clears up the confusion. Thanks for being a UConn fan.
always trust content from el jeffe.

Reaction Score
always trust content from el jeffe.
Thanks. I always thought and still do that Andre would have stayed another year if Chris Dunn was recruited to be on the team the following year, but we had a lot of guys who could play. Besides, Chief is not trying to instigate another viral Calhoun Ryan Gomes like Press Conference rant. But, on the other hand that was indeed fun. By the way, perhaps more to come on that this spring, if all the stars align.

Reaction Score
Thanks. I always thought and still do that Andre would have stayed another year if Chris Dunn was recruited to be on the team the following year, but we had a lot of guys who could play. Besides, Chief is not trying to instigate another viral Calhoun Ryan Gomes like Press Conference rant. But, on the other hand that was indeed fun. By the way, perhaps more to come on that this spring, if all the stars align.
*Kris Dunn

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm to lazy to do it but I'd like to see a comparison of Andre's level of play and his salary at the time per season. It has to be a inverse relationship.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
In the deeper statistical analysis he’s actually the greatest rebounder of all time.
Ya his rebound % numbers are all-time, and 7th all time in rebounds per game. I guess those could come down as he gets older and players few minutes, but he's still just 28 - depending on how long he goes seems like a pretty decent chance he could crack top 10 in total rebounds

Reaction Score
Ya his rebound % numbers are all-time, and 7th all time in rebounds per game. I guess those could come down as he gets older and players few minutes, but he's still just 28 - depending on how long he goes seems like a pretty decent chance he could crack top 10 in total rebounds
And early crazy rebound stats are skewed because of pace of the game. He’s averaging 11 boards in 20 mpg this season. It’s insane

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom