Drummond to the Lakers | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Drummond to the Lakers

Reaction Score
This is kinda true. There are still insanely valuable big men. Jokic, AD, Giannis, and Embiid are all top tier players. Maybe they all aren't "traditional" but most all time players break the mold in some way.

Drummonds biggest problem is he tries to do stuff that he is not capable of effectively executing which ends up hurting his team quite a bit, no one wants that. This is how he ends up in the buy out situation. No team with assets or space has any incentive to add him to their team, he simply isn't valuable. If he limits his offensive contributions to finishing plays and offensive rebounding he will be much more of a winning player.

Don't short sell rebounding and beast in the paint. Please don’t disrespect Dre. I am so happy for him and his new teammates are happy to have him.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The Bucks have the best player on the planet and their big move at the deadline was...PJ Tucker? The 35 year old undersized center?

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Happy to see Dre finally get a chance to play for a contender. This may be the first time in his career playing with a legitimate guard and it's the best one in the game. Interested to see how that affects his game. Should be very motivated to play well going into free agency this summer.

Reaction Score
Nice to have a reason to root for my team again, it's been hard rooting for them since I'm not a Lebron fan. Good luck Dre!

Reaction Score
Do we still think Kemba is better than Kyrie? Asking for a friend

Kyrie might be the most talented guard I've ever seen from a pure skill standpoint. Love Kemba, but anyone thinking he was as good was nuts...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom