Drummond Player of the week | The Boneyard

Drummond Player of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

They love Andre in Motown; he is a very nice young man now and Andre is very active in the community. I love to see a great young star stay in a mid market but - it wouldn't shock me to see Andre become a Knick. Given his early childhood - he has always identified as a New Yorker. I wish he would identify as a Celtic and I think he does consider Middletown his hometown but yeah if I had to make an educated guess I see him signing with the Knicks - assuming they make a run at him.

Reaction Score
He is an absolute beast. This could be the year that he truly breaks out.

Reaction Score
They love Andre in Motown; he is a very nice young man now and Andre is very active in the community. I love to see a great young star stay in a mid market but - it wouldn't shock me to see Andre become a Knick. Given his early childhood - he has always identified as a New Yorker. I wish he would identify as a Celtic and I think he does consider Middletown his hometown but yeah if I had to make an educated guess I see him signing with the Knicks - assuming they make a run at him.

Won't he be a restricted free agent? I don't see any scenario where his next contract is anywhere but Detroit.

C

Chief00

Won't he be a restricted free agent? I don't see any scenario where his next contract is anywhere but Detroit.
Just one man's opinion - I don't see him staying in Detroit forever.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Just one man's opinion - I don't see him staying in Detroit forever.
Well if anyone would know in here, it would be you cheif00.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Still remember him bouncing the basketball around the neighborhood when he was a 6th grader and over six feet tall already. You could see then he had talent for a big kid. So glad he is doing so well in the Pro's.

Reaction Score
I said it before and ill say it again,in a couple years there will be 7 teams not named the pelicans that are going to lament not taking AD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom