Drummond makes USA player pool | The Boneyard

Drummond makes USA player pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He's on pace to be the best Center in the league in a few years so I'd love to see him on the team. Imagine the rim protection of Drummond and Davis? And having a defender like George on the perimeter? Wow!

Reaction Score
AD is scary. He is still so young and has the potential to be better than Dwight Howard who really isnt all that great imho. AD is just scratching the surface of what he can do and its really exciting to see him grow.

Reaction Score
He has a double double-double tonight. 20+ pts and 20+ rebounds.

Reaction Score
It's probably going to come down to Drummond and Cousins for the final roster spot. I like Drummond's chances if that were the case - he would just be a better fit.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The thing you have to like about AD in the Olympics and on All-Star teams is that he doesn't need to touch the ball in the offensive sets to be very effective. He is at his best rebounding on both ends, running and getting put backs.

Plus, he's can run all day which helps in the open court style of international ball.

His only weakness is trying to guard perimeter 5's on the other teams.

Reaction Score
The thing you have to like about AD in the Olympics and on All-Star teams is that he doesn't need to touch the ball in the offensive sets to be very effective. He is at his best rebounding on both ends, running and getting put backs.

Plus, he's can run all day which helps in the open court style of international ball.

His only weakness is trying to guard perimeter 5's on the other teams.
Also the Olympics won't be for another 2 years, think of how much better Drummond will be in 2 years.

Reaction Score
It's probably going to come down to Drummond and Cousins for the final roster spot. I like Drummond's chances if that were the case - he would just be a better fit.
Drummond has been far more responsible off he court. That does work in his favor.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I can't even imagine how effective he could be in international ball, where taking the ball off the rim is legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom