Drummond is a hairy dude | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Drummond is a hairy dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've got the same thing, but I have blonde-ish/red-ish hair. My hair is more like a Lion's hair. Sorta like this...

lionowronghand.jpg

Reaction Score
"Now, something that the casual fan who only plays video games on their phone might not know is that bodily hair aids the body in helping to procure weakside rebounds. This I learned from my good friend Arnold Auerbach and relayed to Andre while Calhoun brought me in to supervise some workouts the summer before Andre's freshman year."
Haha, quite frankly Chief is gold!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I don't say this lightly. This is the dumbest thread I have seen on this board in a while.
And yet, like me, you couldn't resist clicking on a thread even though its title sat there screaming, "If you click me, dammit, you'll feel stupider just for having read me!" Starved. Starved for real Husky MBB information. Starved enough to click on something that's titled so as to e anti-clickbait.

Reaction Score
True story. Worked with a guy from Cyprus in a factory. We all had collared uniforms we changed out of every night. Nick was his name. When the dude was walking around, he had fairly light skin and jet black head hair, and looked relatively normal - no hair coming out around the collar from the back/chest. Then the guy took off his shirt, and I'm not exaggerating here, it was like he had a hair shirt on. You'd see about 90% hair and 10% skin. It went from his waist up to the tops of his shoulders all the way around his torso. We would all howl when he went shirtless. Also the worst cheater against whom I ever played tennis. It would be 6" in and he'd scream "out!" before it even landed. I didn't argue much. The hair.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
True story. Worked with a guy from Cyprus in a factory. We all had collared uniforms we changed out of every night. Nick was his name. When the dude was walking around, he had fairly light skin and jet black head hair, and looked relatively normal - no hair coming out around the collar from the back/chest. Then the guy took off his shirt, and I'm not exaggerating here, it was like he had a hair shirt on. You'd see about 90% hair and 10% skin. It went from his waist up to the tops of his shoulders all the way around his torso. We would all howl when he went shirtless. Also the worst cheater against whom I ever played tennis. It would be 6" in and he'd scream "out!" before it even landed. I didn't argue much. The hair.
At least it wasn't shirts vs. skins in pickup hoops...

Reaction Score
Is Andre the "real" Teen Wolf??? Hmmm

Michael J Fox strikes again this week... First the Cubs & now a Hairy Basketball player...

C

Chief00

After Dre's Freshman year so many of you incorrectly said he sucked - guess who had the last laugh?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
After Dre's Freshman year so many of you incorrectly said he sucked - guess who had the last laugh?

The girls at European Wax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky