Drummond dunk | The Boneyard

Drummond dunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A desire he has always had is some other dudes balls in his face?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
A desire he has always had is some other dudes balls in his face?

To be fair, that's not just 'some other dudes' balls. Those are 'future #1 Draft Pick and NBA star' balls. Totally different scenario.

Reaction Score
Nice but I don't think he will do that against dwight howard next year. I also think Stanley R. could have easily cleared that guy.

Reaction Score
Nice but I don't think he will do that against dwight howard next year. I also think Stanley R. could have easily cleared that guy.
With an AHHHHHH!!!!!, to boot.

Reaction Score
To be fair, that's not just 'some other dudes' balls. Those are 'future #1 Draft Pick and NBA star' balls. Totally different scenario.

He could be the #1 draft pick, 10 time MVP and future Hall of Famer and I'd still pass.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He could be the #1 draft pick, 10 time MVP and future Hall of Famer and I'd still pass.

And miss your chance to brush with greatness? That's a shame.

Reaction Score
The only weird thing was how the white guy was facing forward towards andre. Usually when you get jumped over you have your back to them so you dont get a face full of testicles

Reaction Score
Matt Norlander of CBS sports getting jumped over by some Blackey.

Doesnt sit as well.

Reaction Score
Lol @ whoever changed the name of my thread. Lighten up a little won't ya :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
or it sounded like someone from the UK board named this thread. post with intelligence people.

Reaction Score
This board is all about being politically correct. Some people think the NCAA is watching and anything said by posters will be held against UConn athletics. I'm not joking.

Reaction Score
No, but everything posted is held against the UConn fanbase. People are quick to point out whats said on other boards but will miss things right under their noses..

Reaction Score
No, but everything posted is held against the UConn fanbase. People are quick to point out whats said on other boards but will miss things right under their noses..

I've seen and had posts deleted or changed because the post said something that could be slightly offensive or described actions of players off the court, or gave strong opinions about a certain player/ coach. This is the truth. The board is made up of obsessive compulsive basketball fans (myself included) who use anonymous names. Anything said by a poster has no credibility in any court or with any committee or academic institution. I understand that the board has to be kept civil and that vulgar language and spam has to be kept to a minimum. However, I think that sometimes a select few are over sensitive. The vast majority of the board is fine in my opinion.

Reaction Score
I was going to "LIKE" it, but I LOVED the putback he had of a foul shot even more. Not going to find a link for it, you'd know it if you saw it.

My favorite Stanley dunk was his put back against Georgetown off a Gavin Edwards missed jumper from the wing. I'm on my phone so I cant post it but it was crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom