Drummond’s Found His Place | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Drummond’s Found His Place

Reaction Score
Dre has looked good so far with the nets, I agree it’s a good pairing. Let’s see if they can work out a long term deal

Reaction Score
Dre has looked good so far with the nets, I agree it’s a good pairing. Let’s see if they can work out a long term deal
Chief thinks they will. It just makes so much sense.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
What’s up with Bouknight? He’s been out with a “sore neck” for a few weeks now and missed games that he definitely would have played in.
The usual - everything avoidable and shouldn't be wrong - thats all I am going to say
It's a shame - so much talent

Reaction Score
Chief thinks they will. It just makes so much sense.
I hope your right, I like the fit and it’s raising his profile a bit. Hopefully championship aspirations will keep him focused and in the best of shape. I think if anything being around KD who is always focused on basketball will rub off on him the right way more so than people assuming it’s kyrie he would follow. Nets are also a bigger development team than most so hopefully they can unlock some other parts of his game he hasn’t worked on in years.

Reaction Score
Agree or disagree with his thinking, Kyrie is an independent thinker and a HOF type player. Chief detects respect of him by his teammates. They may not agree with him on everything but they admire and support the premise that athletes get to have their own thinking about things too.
Kylie represents all that is wrong in society today. It is all about him 100% of the time Everyone else's fault when something goes wrong. Every place he leaves, there is no one with a good thing to say about him when being truthful. Hopefully Drummond has learned about life from true leaders. Whether Kylie is a hall of fame talent is completely beside the point. If anything, that makes him a bad role model- look at me, you can be an idiot and still get paid tons of money.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Kyrie is an outstanding basketball player - probably one of the best guards to ever play the game. He’s also done some outstanding things for various communities. He’s also a flat-earther and that s!*^ is just weird.

Reaction Score
I hope your right, I like the fit and it’s raising his profile a bit. Hopefully championship aspirations will keep him focused and in the best of shape. I think if anything being around KD who is always focused on basketball will rub off on him the right way more so than people assuming it’s kyrie he would follow. Nets are also a bigger development team than most so hopefully they can unlock some other parts of his game he hasn’t worked on in years.
Yes, I was thinking of KD when I made that comment. But, you don’t get to be as good as Kyrie at a sport without overwhelming elite size or speed without having something going on upstairs.
There’s the media image and then the real person. In Chief’s view many here miss the point. With the professional athletes I talk to it’s important that they keep their right to have an opinion on things.
You may think Kyrie and KD are wrong when they say if fans can be unvax, why can’t players? I would submit to you if you go beyond your echo chamber, it’s not an outrageous position. But at any rate, I think Voltaire said: “ I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to my death your right to say it”.
Why is that such a difficult principle for many to understand today? Especially when the person talking is an athlete.

Reaction Score
How many of the people on here with a huge disdain for kyrie are Celtic fans?

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
What’s up with Bouknight? He’s been out with a “sore neck” for a few weeks now and missed games that he definitely would have played in.
He hasn’t appeared in the box score even as a DNP for a couple of weeks

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Yes, I was thinking of KD when I made that comment. But, you don’t get to be as good as Kyrie at a sport without overwhelming elite size or speed without having something going on upstairs.
There’s the media image and then the real person. In Chief’s view many here miss the point. With the professional athletes I talk to it’s important that they keep their right to have an opinion on things.
You may think Kyrie and KD are wrong when they say if fans can be unvax, why can’t players? I would submit to you if you go beyond your echo chamber, it’s not an outrageous position. But at any rate, I think Voltaire said: “ I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to my death your right to say it”.
Why is that such a difficult principle for many to understand today? Especially when the person talking is an athlete.
Athletes like actors have a much larger bully pulpit than their position warrants.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom