Drop Basketball | The Boneyard

Drop Basketball

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Is this like the football board’s version of a “get back at the basketball guys” meme? Like they are so sick of being the university’s shining embarrassment that they just regurgitate the jokes at them back to us any time we lose? Kinda sad.

Reaction Score
I love the way everyone turns on this team. They were never really in the top 40 teams. I am not emabarassed, I don't think they weren't trying, I don't think they are gutless, and I do not take the loss personally. Freedom of speech is cool, but please keep it classy.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Is this like the football board’s version of a “get back at the basketball guys” meme? Like they are so sick of being the university’s shining embarrassment that they just regurgitate the jokes at them back to us any time we lose? Kinda sad.
Nah I suspect that it is just a way to highlight the stupidity of the "Drop Football" crowd.

You know like if I were post to how we've lost more men's basketball games by 20 or more points over the last two year than at any time since Calhoun was hired. Or if I said the only teams we've beaten this year are low majors and an extreme bad Syracuse team and used that suggest that we could never be any better than that. Or if I pointed out the empty seats at both Gampel and XL over the past few years. It would be stupid to suggest that we drop the program because of bad 3 year stretch.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Probably didn't need it's own thread, but I understand the frustration. It looked/felt like they didn't give 2 craps today.

Reaction Score
We need to play Nova every year and brand it the "Civil Conflict". Bobby DDDDDDD!

Reaction Score
I think we found the 1.
He was looking for the UConn bowl game today and somehow stumbled onto CBS.

BTW, way to represent the conference today Houston. Giving up TWO bowl records to Army.....that's impressive.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Heartless. Gutless. 50.1 with 2 cell phones !!!!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I love the way everyone turns on this team. They were never really in the top 40 teams. I am not emabarassed, I don't think they weren't trying, I don't think they are gutless, and I do not take the loss personally. Freedom of speech is cool, but please keep it classy.

Freedom of speech allows stupid people to say stupid things. People forget that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom