Dreaming, my number 1 choice for next MSST HEAD COACH - Mathew Mitchell | The Boneyard

Dreaming, my number 1 choice for next MSST HEAD COACH - Mathew Mitchell

Reaction Score
I do not know Matt Mitchell health status but if he is healthy I believe he could get the team and fans behind him and we could be relevant soon.

Reaction Score
Based on what I've read earlier this year, it doesn't seem likely that he's interested in coaching, at this time. This article from May indicates that his decision to step away was more than just health related.

That article was interesting. I can relate to his feelings. I was the sole owner of a small very successful business that dominated my life. Every minute was absorbed by the business and I realized it was becoming so important in my life that I was neglecting my family. Finally saw the light resigned and let my son take over the business. Best thing I ever did because I got to really know my wife and kids. Wish Matthew the very best!

Reaction Score
That article was interesting. I can relate to his feelings. I was the sole owner of a small very successful business that dominated my life. Every minute was absorbed by the business and I realized it was becoming so important in my life that I was neglecting my family. Finally saw the light resigned and let my son take over the business. Best thing I ever did because I got to really know my wife and kids. Wish Matthew the very best!
Much respect to you for being able to see this and make the change. Also, congrats to your son being able to take over the business and keep it in the family!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom