Dreaming Ahead - BIG 12 Road Trips. What Say You | The Boneyard

Dreaming Ahead - BIG 12 Road Trips. What Say You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The end of July is upon us and MFO is getting pumped for football baby. Kickoff is 31 days away. With all the banter going on about possible BIG 12 bid, I've been "what if" planning about potential road trips to BIG 12 football venues with my grumpier old men CONN buddies. (West Hartford football legends - edge rushers before it was fashionable) Albeit without Texas and Oklahoma, there are still a lot of potential great places (we'll save Phog Allen Fieldhouse for the hoop junkies). No other reason to visit Kansas or K-State.

My top 3

• Lubbock
  • Stillwater
  • Waco

You want to experience the cities/names that we've grown up with watching college sports dating back to the 60's on ABC with Chris Schenkel and the voice of the sport - Keith "Woah Nellie" Jackson. Maybe Dallas to see the Horned Frogs. Good food and watering holes, maybe the ability to play some golf are factors in the decision making. A fall road trip to Orlando to see old AAC running mates UCF could be in the offering.

Lots of opportunities to take in a college football road trip. Where do you must want to go if we get in. What Say You?

Reaction Score
Oh No Please GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Reaction Score
Who was the poster in the old days who insisted we were part of a bidding war between Big and ACC. Have not seen him in years. The stuff floating around the board reminds me of him. Rule one is all I expect

Reaction Score
Who was the poster in the old days who insisted we were part of a bidding war between Big and ACC. Have not seen him in years. The stuff floating around the board reminds me of him. Rule one is all I expect

Morto…let that be a lesson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr