"Dreamcatcher" by Jude Schimmel | The Boneyard

"Dreamcatcher" by Jude Schimmel

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Jude releases a book tomorrow telling her story growing up on a reservation and chasing her dreams in basketball, academics and in supporting Native youth.

She is a stellar young woman, wise beyond her years. She is an incredibly smart student, skipping her 8th grade year to get to high school to play ball with Shoni for 3 years. She later earned her degree at Louisville in 3 years, and is near completing her Masters as I understand it (in 4 years).

She is an incredible ambassador for the Native community and an inspiration to Native youth, not to mention the University of Louisville. I am proud to have been a part of her small journey supporting her at U of L and really wish nothing but the best for her.
If anyone is interested in purchasing her book you can do so on line at:
JudeSchimmel.com

(I hope this kind of post is not against boneyard rules)

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
We Boneyarders welcome any topic on WCBB to this board.

Jude was a special player for Walz and the Cardinals. Should be an interesting read.

Reaction Score
I'm hoping the Seattle Storm pick her up and continue the "Off The Rez" phenomenon. It'd be a huge boost for them business-wise.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Looking forward to buying and reading Jude's book. In addition to supporting the book I'm also making a donation to National Relief Charities. Love the grit that both Jude and Shoni showed while playing WCBB. They were a tribute to Native American People, University of Louisville, WCBB, and worthy UCONN competitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom