Dreaded ACL injuries strike again... | The Boneyard

Dreaded ACL injuries strike again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Didn't Sykes just come back from injury? That is too bad. She is quite an all around player and a great basketball body. I got to spend a lot of time w her and that team under the basket at the last Big East Tmt. It really is a bummer. :(

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I hate to hear that. Saw the Sykes injury on TV, her face said it all. Almost like she knew it was that again. She just came back this season from an ACL.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I hate to hear that. Saw the Sykes injury on TV, her face said it all. Almost like she knew it was that again. She just came back this season from an ACL.
It's so heartbreaking. It's hard for us to imagine what it must be like - to love something as much as these kids do, only to have it taken away not once, but twice (or more in some cases)...

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Didn't Sykes just come back from injury? That is too bad. She is quite an all around player and a great basketball body. I got to spend a lot of time w her and that team under the basket at the last Big East Tmt. It really is a bummer. :(

3rd game back from the previous injury and she tore the same ACL again. Was wearing a bulky brace and everything but it still buckled on her. It was heartbreaking to watch.

Reaction Score
3rd game back from the previous injury and she tore the same ACL again. Was wearing a bulky brace and everything but it still buckled on her.

The brace doesn't really protect from non-contact ACL tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom