Dre V Bouk

bill6319

Storrs, CT
Reaction Score
He is on here, @bill6319
Chris Farley Hello GIF

Reaction Score
shoutout to 860 productions (not sure if he is on here or not) for this .gif:

This may be the best gif I've ever seen. It's topical and aligns with how our minds process information. The human mind is fabulous at quickly comparing things. Less good at viewing something in isolation and assigning a value.

Reaction Score
I haven't seen this said but James' dunk versus Providence is eerily similar to Andre's at SH!
It really is difficult to separate the two. I kinda like the Bouk dunk a bit more. He seems to slow down a bit as he gathers the ball and finishes. Some may describe it as floating. Dare I say, like Jordan. Yes, I know that's a bit blasphemous, but he made it look effortless.

Reaction Score
It really is difficult to separate the two. I kinda like the Bouk dunk a bit more. He seems to slow down a bit as he gathers the ball and finishes. Some may describe it as floating. Dare I say, like Jordan. Yes, I know that's a bit blasphemous, but he made it look effortless.
I just love how Andre had to lean back as to not bump his chest into the rim. So insane! lol.

Not only are they both fantastic all around players. They can both compete in a NBA dunk contest and possibly win. We are lucky to have them

Reaction Score
I'd like to see this #2 highlight from last year juxtaposed against the two dunks in this thread.

Opposite side of court but all three started from left wing and had one handed right hand slam.

The best cbb dunk i ever saw was that Grant Hill dunk against Kansas in the F4 but Bouks is pretty close. If it had been on a fast break from half court itd easily be #1. Best Uconn dunk i ever saw.

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score
I'd like to see this #2 highlight from last year juxtaposed against the two dunks in this thread.

Opposite side of court but all three started from left wing and had one handed right hand slam.

He’s a highlight reel

Reaction Score
They’re very very similar and I loved them both. Hope to see them do it again!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The best cbb dunk i ever saw was that Grant Hill dunk against Kansas in the F4 but Bouks is pretty close. If it had been on a fast break from half court itd easily be #1. Best Uconn dunk i ever saw.

What about Hill's dunk as a frosh against UNLV as a frosh?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom