Down in city today | The Boneyard

Down in city today

Reaction Score
Was at Legends this morning, actually downstairs at the Football Factory, to watch Aston Villa of the Premier League. About an hour before tipoff, it was jammed down there, perhaps overflow from upstairs.

Legends had been an LSU bar for years, and then was an Oregon bar last year. Is it now a UConn bar permanently?

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
Blarney Stone was great for pre-show NYE run Phish.
Too crowded at the bar?
No problem.
Go outside and have a smoke then next door to the bodega for 1/3 priced beers, stuff our winter jackets and walk back Into BS to drink them in the middle of the phriend masses.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The Blarney Stone was legendary. I was on a bus trip to an early game with a guy who hadn't stopped drinking from the night before. Passed out in the Blarney Stone and they said it was okay to just put him in the corner booth, they'd keep an eye on him until we picked him up after the game.

Reaction Score
Was at Legends this morning, actually downstairs at the Football Factory, to watch Aston Villa of the Premier League. About an hour before tipoff, it was jammed down there, perhaps overflow from upstairs.

Legends had been an LSU bar for years, and then was an Oregon bar last year. Is it now a UConn bar permanently?

Believe the owner of the bar's son played soccer at UConn so I think its basically the UConn bar now. I used to go to Van Diemen's when that was around occasionally.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom