Down 1 QB | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Down 1 QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why do you think Syracuse sent him here.

I think the bigger problem is the "supposed" flagship/state newspaper doesn't take college football as seriously as it should. If the state really wants to compete at a division 1, top 25 level as they do in basketball then the Hartford Courant has an obligation to nurture and promote D-1 football in this state. They need to hire staff that can at the very least use proper grammar and at the very most be inspired to try and create a college football atmosphere. What they have now is some guy making a paycheck and that's where it begins and ends.
Really? You're going to blame The Hartford Courant for our poor football team? Next you'll be telling me how many people actually read a paper these days. Especially people under 65.

Reaction Score
From A Des Article today:

>>Kivon Taylor, who had been suspended indefinitely, was back with team Saturday on the exercise bike. Diaco said he was back but not “back, back” which could mean he has some other things to accomplish first before a full return.<<

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Let's hope. After this season we have him, Boyle and Casey. One injury or transfer and we are in a bad spot. Of course, that all presumes the kid can play.

My guess is UCONN brings in a quarterback in this upcoming class and will continue to bring in one every year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom