Doug Bruno: "Enjoy it while we can, because here comes UConn" | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Doug Bruno: "Enjoy it while we can, because here comes UConn"

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Every other team will have besides DePaul will have double digit losses, not getting in. DePaul losing 2 best overall players.
You seem very fixated on raw number of losses, which is one of the most meaningless metrics.

Lots of teams get into the tournament with double digit losses. Every year. No big deal.

Marquette will be better next year as well. They get Lott and Van Kleunen back and they have some good freshmen as well.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Why, the DePaul alumni can still watch the team make the final every year...winning it, well that's another issue altogether...:rolleyes:
Considering all five of their Big East titles came in the last 7 years. The first in 2014, then 15, 18, 19, and 20.

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
You seem very fixated on raw number of losses, which is one of the most meaningless metrics.

Lots of teams get into the tournament with double digit losses. Every year. No big deal.

Marquette will be better next year as well. They get Lott and Van Kleunen back and they have some good freshmen as well.
I give facts, how many teams, not from P5 conferences, have received at large bids with 10+ loses? My guess 0.

Plebe

Reaction Score
I give facts, how many teams, not from P5 conferences, have received at large bids with 10+ loses? My guess 0.
When you're asking the wrong questions, then the answers are sure to be wrong.

But to answer your wrong question, as recently as 2018 Creighton got in with 12 losses.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Back to Doug Bruno, he gave a nice answer in the postgame presser, with a big-picture perspective on the state of his program on the verge of UConn's return to the Big East:

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
When you're asking the wrong questions, then the answers are sure to be wrong.

But to answer your wrong question, as recently as 2018 Creighton got in with 12 losses.
thank you, I was wrong and shocked.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom