Double W's or W2's | The Boneyard

Double W's or W2's

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Who are Williams and Walker? Theyve answered many questions today. Both stepped up big today. Well we learned a few things this afternoon. UConn has two of the best guards in WCBB. Quick explosive great ballhandlers who know how to play the game. They are very difficult to guard. Lou was covered like a blanket and played smart and didnt force her shots. I will refer to Williams and Walker as the Double W's or W2's.

UConn played team ball. I felt ND paid too much attention to Lou and giving CW alot of room to score. Walker a great game with points and rebounds. As a team we kept our poise and ND didnt. ONO showed she can play. Needs to put her arms straight up on defense. How bout her block. WOW.

ND relied to much on Arike. I thought many times Arike tried to live up to her billing instead of getting everybody else involved. JMO. UConn had everybody involved and too many times UConn was up 8 and couldnt get to double diget leads. I mentioned before the game it was UConns quickness against ND's height and no true point guard and UConn prevailed. Gotta mention this. The fouls were almost even. The FF game last season they werent.

So Im thinking we go undefeated this season.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Who are Williams and Walker? Theyve answered many questions today. Both stepped up big today. Well we learned a few things this afternoon. UConn has two of the best guards in WCBB. Quick explosive great ballhandlers who know how to play the game. They are very difficult to guard. Lou was covered like a blanket and played smart and didnt force her shots. I will refer to Williams and Walker as the Double W's or W2's.

UConn played team ball. I felt ND paid too much attention to Lou and giving CW alot of room to score. Walker a great game with points and rebounds. As a team we kept our poise and ND didnt. ONO showed she can play. Needs to put her arms straight up on defense. How bout her block. WOW.

ND relied to much on Arike. I thought many times Arike tried to live up to her billing instead of getting everybody else involved. JMO. UConn had everybody involved and too many times UConn was up 8 and couldnt get to double diget leads. I mentioned before the game it was UConns quickness against ND's height and no true point guard and UConn prevailed. Gotta mention this. The fouls were almost even. The FF game last season they werent.

So Im thinking we go undefeated this season.
I just want to go undefeated in the post season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom