Dorka | The Boneyard

Dorka

Reaction Score
Dorka will be playing against her prior team Ohio State in the Sweet 16. Should be an interesting and hopefully she will have a "fantastic" game and show them her growth since becoming a Husky. In less than two years, she is now #68 on our all time scoring list with 632 points and #50 on are all time 3 point made with 39. She is thirty-five points away from tying Stacey Hannsmeyer (667) and one 3 basket from tying Ashely Valley and Kyla Irwin (40). She has really contributed to this team, especially when Azzi and Caroline where out injured.

Reaction Score
Dorka will be playing against her prior team Ohio State in the Sweet 16. Should be an interesting and hopefully she will have a "fantastic" game and show them her growth since becoming a Husky. In less than two years, she is now #68 on our all time scoring list with 632 points and #50 on are all time 3 point made with 39. She is thirty-five points away from tying Stacey Hannsmeyer (667) and one 3 basket from tying Ashely Valley and Kyla Irwin (40). She has really contributed to this team, especially when Azzi and Caroline where out injured.

I'm pretty sure the points she carried over from Ohio State count.

Also, I can't wait to see her send one back!

Reaction Score
I received my Dorka Sweatshirt # 14 in the mail yesterday. A perfect fit for me.... and for UCONN! Go Dorka! Go Huskies!1

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I've posted a few times about her intensity. But it's more than that, she's making all the right decisions as well as making shots. She's at a high level right now.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
"Juhász said during the season that she felt stronger and more mobile, likely due to the training last summer. Hudy found ways to work around the wrist injury, focusing on strength training and conditioning that overcompensated for Juhász' inability to sprint on the court and stay in "basketball shape."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom