Dorka Reports In | The Boneyard

Dorka Reports In

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'll bet she hasn't had a practice with the Lynx yet that has been as hard as what she endured at UConn every day. Highly skilled mature players coming in from college can quickly adjust to the speed of the game. It's the Xs and Os they sometimes are slow to adjust to. New coach, new teammates, new expectations. It's quite an adjustment, but nothing the veteran players in the league didn't also have to go through. You know fellow UConn alum Napheesa Collier has her back and has taken her under her "proverbial wing." She will be fine. I think she'll make the cut.

Reaction Score
So I asked Google Bard

what the chance is that Dorka Juhasz will make the Minnesota Lynx opening day roster.​

and the answer provided is (good enough for me :))

Dorka Juhasz has a good chance of making the Minnesota Lynx opening day roster. She was selected by the Lynx with the 16th overall pick in the 2023 WNBA Draft, and she has the size, skill, and athleticism to be a contributor at the WNBA level. She is 6-foot-5 and can play both inside and outside, and she has a good shooting stroke. She is also a good rebounder and defender.

The Lynx are a team that is in need of young talent, and Juhasz could provide them with a boost. They lost Maya Moore to retirement this offseason, and they are also looking to replace Aerial Powers, who left in free agency. Juhasz could compete for minutes at the forward position with Napheesa Collier, Kayla McBride, and Jessica Shepard.

It is still early in her career, but Juhasz has the potential to be a good player in the WNBA. She has the size, skill, and athleticism to be successful, and she is playing for a team that is in need of young talent. I think she has a good chance of making the Lynx opening day roster.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Dorka's playing very well tonight.

Reaction Score
Love Dorka. Not surprised that she played well justu surprised she started. But she's so versatile. If she can make shots on the perimeter, she's a big steal for Minnesota.

Reaction Score
Love Dorka. Not surprised that she played well justu surprised she started. But she's so versatile. If she can make shots on the perimeter, she's a big steal for Minnesota.
I do NOT understand why any GM/Coach in the W would let a 6'5" UCONN player who can hit shots from the perimeter slide to #16? Players with her skillset at that height, don't grow on trees.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom