Dorka Report | The Boneyard

Dorka Report

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Dorka's looking really good. I think Minnesota is best with Collier, Shepard, and Juhasz all on the court. Now they just need some guard play. They started KMac and Tiffany Mitchell at the guard spots tonight. I like Mitchell, but she's not a WNBA starting point guard.

Reaction Score
Tremendous late-game assist from Dorka to Shepard.

As noted above, that was another tememdous Dorka assist early in the game. A quick
pass from Dorka to a driving teammate for a easy layup. It looked like
it was scripted up by GENO!! Go, girl, go!!
Dorka was the only Lynx starter with a positive +/- . She was +8
Dorka also did a nice job neutralizing Sakira Austin, Austin had
a solid game but DORKA stuff the stat sheet with one three pointer,
2 for 2 Free throws, THREE offensive rebound ( a total of 8 rebounds), and
three pretty assists. FYI S. Austin is 6'5" and 191 pounds,
Dorka is 6' 5" and 190 #.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
1B657458-2737-4E37-B7A7-97761964D47E.jpeg

Reaction Score
"...especially two years at UConn learning how to be a professional player."

I hope a million young women in high school hear what Dorka just said.

And this: "Coming from UConn... you're used to winning. We don't like losing."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Dorka's looking really good. I think Minnesota is best with Collier, Shepard, and Juhasz all on the court. Now they just need some guard play. They started KMac and Tiffany Mitchell at the guard spots tonight. I like Mitchell, but she's not a WNBA starting point guard.
Coach Reeve tweaking the lineup. She got Phee playing the 3 with Dorka and Jess at the 4 and the 5 spot. Things seem to be slowly falling into place for my beloved Minnesota Lynx. The guard play is tough to pin down because we have had 3-4 different guard lineups and they struggled with their shots and shot selection. Heck the whole team struggled shooting but looked alot better last night with the shot.

With Mitchell, in the post game presser last night, McBride mention how Mitchell is being asked to play out of position (point guard) but is getting better each practice and game. She (and Coach Reeve) threw a lot of praise at Dorka for her passing and rebounding ability and her toughness. I am glad that Dorka is getting minutes. She threw some nice dimes last night!

Let's go, Lynx!

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Watching them in real time, those first two plays Nan posted were REALLY impressive. Dorka definitely held her own with Boston last night.

Collier has been carrying the Lynx the last few games. Unfortunately, not very far. They have to solve the guard problem. I think Shepard has led them in assists almost every game. Again, Jess is a great passer, but she can't carry the backcourt load.

Reaction Score
Watching them in real time, those first two plays Nan posted were REALLY impressive. Dorka definitely held her own with Boston last night.

Collier has been carrying the Lynx the last few games. Unfortunately, not very far. They have to solve the guard problem. I think Shepard has led them in assists almost every game. Again, Jess is a great passer, but she can't carry the backcourt load.

Don’t understand why they think Tiffany Mitchell is the point guard answer

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom