Dorka has a super-fan | The Boneyard

Dorka has a super-fan

Reaction Score
When I was at a Sun game, there were some young girls, say around 10 years old, sitting a few rows back from me that kept yelling "I love you Dorka" at the top of their lungs. It was a bit obnoxious, but also cute and funny.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
It was a privilege having Dorka wearing a UConn uniform. It's funny that two of our favorite players were transfers, Dorka for two years and Lou for one. I loved both of them. Just goes to show how Geno and his staff know players, and talent isn't the only thing he looks for in a player. He sees them as people, and not just basketball players. If you are a great basketball player and a good person and teammate, you don't have to be here four years to be loved and respected by UConn Nation.

Reaction Score
It was a privilege having Dorka wearing a UConn uniform. It's funny that two of our favorite players were transfers, Dorka for two years and Lou for one. I loved both of them. Just goes to show how Geno and his staff know players, and talent isn't the only thing he looks for in a player. He sees them as people, and not just basketball players. If you are a great basketball player and a good person and teammate, you don't have to be here four years to be loved and respected by UConn Nation.
Perfectly said! WNBA fans absolutely love both of them.

Reaction Score
It is impossible not love Dorka...and Lou as well.

Reaction Score
When I was at a Sun game, there were some young girls, say around 10 years old, sitting a few rows back from me that kept yelling "I love you Dorka" at the top of their lungs. It was a bit obnoxious, but also cute and funny.
Glad cute and funny out ranked obnoxious. Dorka is a UConn European gem. Just my opinion.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom