Dorka: Final Year | The Boneyard

Dorka: Final Year

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Paige comforting Dorka after the NC State game , kissing her on the forehead when Dorka broke her wrist , was an amazing show of love and respect between team mates. One of the most poignant sports moments I have witnessed. These kids are pretty special.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Dorka played great in the exhibition. While it’s difficult to completely assess her performance against a smaller D2 team, when she knocked down both 3’s from the top of the key and a 20’ shot from the left wing, Dorka looked like a really confident shooter this season. If she can consistently make those shots, it will add another significant option to UConn’s 4-out, motion offense that will make the Huskies a nightmare to defend.

Reaction Score
Does any one know what she is studying as a graduate student?

Reaction Score
Dorka will be money in the bank this year. She will double her scoring from last year and double her rebounding. From what I see of the players on this team ,we will have many trophies in many categories and possibly the top one NC No.12. GO HUSKIES!!!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Dorka will be money in the bank this year. She will double her scoring from last year and double her rebounding. From what I see of the players on this team ,we will have many trophies in many categories and possibly the top one NC No.12. GO HUSKIES!!!
Dorka Juhasz has an idea for what that might require. She watched from the bench as UConn was overwhelmed by South Carolina’s post players in the national championship game.

Excerpt from a recent CT article: Dorka Juhasz has an idea for what that might require. She watched from the bench as UConn was overwhelmed by South Carolina’s post players in the national championship game.

“Dorka: Obviously, Aliyah Boston, she’s amazing,” she said. “But not even just the bigs, that whole team was just so aggressive. On the offensive boards, I remember (South Carolina) just attacking the boards every single time, giving them second chances. … We just have to get that kind of aggression to be able to get every single offensive rebound, box out every possession. I remember the first five minutes, just how they came in with so much confidence and strength.”

This sounds like the blueprint for competing with South Carolina. Geno should be able to light a fire underneath his girls to the degree Dawn has under hers. Come out with confidence, strength and aggression. SC didn't wait for the game to come to them. :rolleyes:

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
how does that get a dislike?
I had a similar thought, considered a DM to the dislker, but chose to ignore it. To each his own! :oops:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom