Doris GT/Prov | The Boneyard

Doris GT/Prov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Doris wearing a low cut top for New Years, not quite sure what to think about that.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
I can't think of anything hotter than Doris Burke doing play-by-play in the bedroom.

Put a little tinsel on her, some Christmas lights, some artificial snow and stand her in the corner.

Reaction Score
Doris wearing a low cut top for New Years, not quite sure what to think about that.
As women age they take more desperate measures to get noticed like spending more money at the drugstore for makeup and a trowl to apply it. They simply start falling apart as they get older unlike men who age like fine wine in an oaken cask. Doris didn't have much to begin with so show a little mercy.

Reaction Score
As women age they take more desperate measures to get noticed like spending more money at the drugstore for makeup and a trowl to apply it. They simply start falling apart as they get older unlike men who age like fine wine in an oaken cask. Doris didn't have much to begin with so show a little mercy.

Well said and I agree.......but still don't know what to think about it. I think I need to just forget it or start drinking.

Reaction Score
Danzz, my wife wants to kick your ass.

And if my significant other ever sees the post I'd be totrtured for months the killed slowly with as much pain as possible.

Reaction Score
I've been in love with Doris for a long time . Man I can't shake her she is in my dreams along with our University President Susan. Got a crush on her also.

Reaction Score
I've been in love with Doris for a long time . Man I can't shake her she is in my dreams along with our University President Susan. Got a crush on her also.
Threesome.

Reaction Score
Yes a threesome never had one almost did once . This would make me a very happy man. Doris on one side and Susan on the other "oh" what fun we could have. I am truly going downhill here and can't seem to stop the slide . Thank god my wife most likely will not read this.

Reaction Score
Although I agree for the most part, there are some pleasant contradictions - Dana Delaney for one. For a 55 yo broad, I would go ape on her, nevermind the hysterectomy.

Reaction Score
Just discovered she's a Friar, that explains a lot, but still need to start drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom