Doris Burke Stop Talking | The Boneyard

Doris Burke Stop Talking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Poor Maryland. Like no other team has ever had any serious injuries. She acted as though Maryland would be so much better without all the turnovers. UConn didn't exactly play their best game either. There were many missed opportunities because of bad passes, not due to anything Maryland did. I was glad to hear Rebecca talk positively about UConn and all the options they had, one whom they missed in the second half. KLM creates more space for everyone because of her three point shooting, and she has added a variety of moves and shots to her game.

Reaction Score
Poor Maryland. Like no other team has ever had any serious injuries. She acted as though Maryland would be so much better without all the turnovers. UConn didn't exactly play their best game either. There were many missed opportunities because of bad passes, not due to anything Maryland did. I was glad to hear Rebecca talk positively about UConn and all the options they had, one whom they missed in the second half. KLM creates more space for everyone because of her three point shooting, and she has added a variety of moves and shots to her game.

I'm responding to my own post. Once again Rebecca speaking up for a UConn player, and rightly so. Does Doris Burke even know that the only point guard on UConn's roster is Moriah Jefferson. Every other guard that UConn has was a shooting guard in high school. Bria will get better. She had four assists tonight without playing a lot of minutes. Doris Burke, stop talking.

Reaction Score
Um, when you have 2 guards and a center all suffer season-ending ACL tears in less than 2 months it does change your team. just think if last year's UConn team lost Steph, KML and Caroline before the season was even one month old?

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Fair point....Doris Burke often looks for the negative aspect when reporting about UConn and she relishes supporting questionable call made again the Huskies

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Fair point....Doris Burke often looks for the negative aspect when reporting about UConn and she relishes supporting questionable call made again the Huskies
Interesting. The Tennessee fans always thought Burke favored UConn.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
U

She did but she seems to have turned in the past two or three years. I noticed a considerable difference in her UCONN criticism.

I absolutely hate listening to her. She says the same scripted stuff in every broadcast.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I loved it when Lobo said simething about not wanting to hear her say "swag" again. Another time Lobo challenged her and you could hear Burke's tone change immediately.

Reaction Score
If you'd been paying attention over the years, Doris Burke did gush over the Huskies for quite some time, but I thought she overdid it and found it almost as annoying as the Tennessee fans did.

The most fascinating aspect of the whole thing was that the Lady Vols fans were actually right about something, after setting an NCAA messageboard record for being wrong on over 90 straight topics.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I'm responding to my own post. Once again Rebecca speaking up for a UConn player, and rightly so. Does Doris Burke even know that the only point guard on UConn's roster is Moriah Jefferson. Every other guard that UConn has was a shooting guard in high school. Bria will get better. She had four assists tonight without playing a lot of minutes. Doris Burke, stop talking.
No, Doty was a dual guard in high school and what a player played in high school has little to do with what they are in college. CD' is clearly a PG today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom