Doomed | The Boneyard

Doomed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Goodman prediction:

7. The UConn Huskies are tied for fifth place in the American Athletic with Memphis, and have virtually no shot at an at-large berth -- but Kevin Ollie’s team will get into the NCAA tourney after it wins the AAC tourney, which happens to be in Hartford this year. This is a program that has thrived with its back against the wall in recent years, so why not this season?

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/jef...ctions-for-seasons-final-stretch?refresh=true

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
He is totally trying to reverse jinx us ala Bill Simmons. Pretty sneaky Goodman.

Reaction Score
I've been daydreaming about how festive Hartford will be on March 14th with the St Patty's Parade and a potential UConn AAC semifinal game. Can the city handle that though? Also, I remember it being warm and sunny with grass showing on last year's parade day. I don't have high hopes for this year's weather.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I've been daydreaming about how festive Hartford will be on March 14th with the St Patty's Parade and a potential UConn AAC semifinal game. Can the city handle that though? Also, I remember it being warm and sunny with grass showing on last year's parade day. I don't have high hopes for this year's weather.

We live on Hoth.

Reaction Score
Well we have a chance! You never know as it is in Hartford and maybe we play better against SMU in Hartford and have hope going into the AAC Tourney.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The AAC was my default hope for the remainder of the season. Now that's gone with this Goodman article.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Great now he's trying to take away the mojo generated from his being an idiot. He's just pure evil.

Reaction Score
The AAC was my default hope for the remainder of the season. Now that's gone with this Goodman article.

We still have a chance - Seth Davis can throw a mojo block on Goodman by picking against us.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
We still have a chance - Seth Davis can throw a mojo block on Goodman by picking against us.
Ahh yes the classic Double reverse mojo jinx. Thats very astute of you selles.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
It looks bleak, but this season looks a little like 2000 -- fresh off a title, we were getting everyone's best shot every night and getting pummeled all over the place. We didn't really click until the Big East tournament, where we won three straight and lost a pretty close title game to St. John's, and then looked primed for a good NCAA run before El-Amin got hurt.
Don't get me wrong, we were much better in 2000. We were losing to good teams, not to Houston. But there are some parallels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom