Doomed - Smells like a Trap game tonight. | The Boneyard

Doomed - Smells like a Trap game tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Doomed, Doomed, Doomed.

Someone talk me off the ledge.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
If you listen to some Atlanta Trap Rap/Music it'll take you off the edge. If you can interpret the words, (which at times, can be harder to decipher than hieroglyphics), then it'll make sense.

Reaction Score
This team isn't good enough right now to have a trap game. Hell, we're not even in Lunardi's latest bracket, so the guys should be aware that there is a lot of work to be done. I look for us to continue to build on the momentum from Saturday and take that with us into the Cincinnati game.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Agree with Champs. No such thing as a trap game when youre fighting for your life to get into the tourney. I think the guys will be focused and play really well tonight.

Reaction Score
Idk, obviously the boys are going to play hard, but in a couple guys quotes they mentioned upcoming games (Cincy and Stanford). Can't be thinking about any upcoming teams with the situation we're in right now.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
If you listen to some Atlanta Trap Rap/Music it'll take you off the edge. If you can interpret the words, (which at times, can be harder to decipher than hieroglyphics), then it'll make sense.

I've transcribed circa 1990 Bob Dylan lyrics. What you shared was a piece of cake. :)

Reaction Score
Agree with Champs. No such thing as a trap game when youre fighting for your life to get into the tourney. I think the guys will be focused and play really well tonight.
I think we are the first team to ever be fighting for our lives to get into the tourney on January 6th

Reaction Score
I think we are the first team to ever be fighting for our lives to get into the tourney on January 6th
Since UConn fought since successfully for their tourney lives and won on Sunday UConn is the second team while still also the first team.

May be a tad dramatic, but Most teams not named KY or Dook are in a way either fighting for their lives or seeding every game.

Reaction Score
there better be momentum, or ill be pissed. coming out flat is not an option

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
If you don't think this team needs absolutely every win it can get to avoid the stress of having to win the conference tourney I don't know what to tell you. You lose to the bottom half of the conference, even on the road, and it makes things really, really tough come March. The last thing we want is to have 10+ losses to end the season, lose in the conference tourney and then have to pray for an at large. F$ck that, give me a win tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom