Don't understand the contempt | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Don't understand the contempt

Reaction Score
You could have said. Carl, I see your point but I don't think Levenberry was as good as advertised and I also heard he is not coming back so we really need to double down on the front 6 or 7 but per usual you choose the short antagonistic jab.

The question is, does being that way actually make you feel good?

Well, when your viewpoint is that 90% of the posters here are pretty stupid it must be very frustrating for him.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You could have said. Carl, I see your point but I don't think Levenberry was as good as advertised and I also heard he is not coming back so we really need to double down on the front 6 or 7 but per usual you choose the short antagonistic jab.

The question is, does being that way actually make you feel good?

No, I wish we had fans with a clue.

That would make me feel better.

Reaction Score
No, I wish we had fans with a clue.

That would make me feel better.

No doubt your 27,867 posts places you in the elite Boneyard College of Cardinals so I thought I might help you out a bit.

images

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
No doubt your 27,867 posts places you in the elite Boneyard College of Cardinals so I thought I might help you out a bit.

images

Wow thanks for the advice.

Sorry for knowing that the NCAA almost never approves a 6th year med redshirt for someone who only missed one season due to injury.

Stop being a baby and get up to speed if you want to run your mouth.

The nonsense you spew is the exact same kind of garbage Diaco did. It’s this kind of crap that put us in this position.

Reaction Score
After watching replays of the games, Omar Fortt also stands out with his tackling. Next year's D Backfield of Coyle, Fortt, Brown, Swann, etal. may be surprisingly better. We also know that RE redux isn't averse to playing next year's true freshmen.
I understand the need to redshirt a freshman but I wonder if they're going to redshirt Travis Jones? A guy like that we could use on the OL right away.

Reaction Score
Wow thanks for the advice.

Sorry for knowing that the NCAA almost never approves a 6th year med redshirt for someone who only missed one season due to injury.

Stop being a baby and get up to speed if you want to run your mouth.

The nonsense you spew is the exact same kind of garbage Diaco did. It’s this kind of crap that put us in this position.

Here's some more nonsense:

""E.J. is a smart football player," Edsall said. "He's got some thickness to him. He packs a thump when he hits you."

UConn LB Levenberry, QB Williams Out for Rest Of Spring

This is how a CFB player gets 7 years of eligibility

Houston's Keenum granted 6th year of eligibility

You are on record saying Levenberry is no good and that he is definitely not coming back next year. That to me sounds like nonsense. We are bleeding to death on Defense and you don't think a former 4 Star FSU recruit would help us???

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Here's some more nonsense:

""E.J. is a smart football player," Edsall said. "He's got some thickness to him. He packs a thump when he hits you."

UConn LB Levenberry, QB Williams Out for Rest Of Spring

This is how a CFB player gets 7 years of eligibility

Houston's Keenum granted 6th year of eligibility

You are on record saying Levenberry is no good and that he is definitely not coming back next year. That to me sounds like nonsense. We are bleeding to death on Defense and you don't think a former 4 Star FSU recruit would help us???

Are you dense? He doesn’t get to decide if he comes back. The NCAA does. Based on all their prior decisions there is a 0.1% chance he gets a 6th year.

Read your own link:
The NCAA grants a sixth year of eligibility only if a player has missed two seasons because of an injury or circumstances beyond the player's control. Keenum was granted a medical redshirt in 2006 because of a separated shoulder sustained late in his senior season in high school.

He didn’t pan out to his recruiting profile and would be coming off a major injury.

I didn’t say he was no good. I said he was not good. There is a difference.

If he came back sure that would be a marginal improvement but he’s 99.9% not coming back and mediocre players off major injuries usually aren’t huge contributors.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Are you dense? He doesn’t get to decide if he comes back. The NCAA does. Based on all their prior decisions there is a 0.1% chance he gets a 6th year.

Read your own link:
The NCAA grants a sixth year of eligibility only if a player has missed two seasons because of an injury or circumstances beyond the player's control. Keenum was granted a medical redshirt in 2006 because of a separated shoulder sustained late in his senior season in high school.

He didn’t pan out to his recruiting profile and would be coming off a major injury.

I didn’t say he was no good. I said he was not good. There is a difference.

If he came back sure that would be a marginal improvement but he’s 99.9% not coming back and mediocre players off major injuries usually aren’t huge contributors.

Keenum was granted his sixth year because of typical NCAA public relations BS. He didn't deserve it because one of his two redshirt seasons was strictly a coach decision...nothing medical. They gave him his sixth year only because the NCAA was trying to score some PR points. He had made a national name for himself, he's a very devout Christian with a squeaky clean image, and they were all about making him their student-athlete poster boy.

Levenberry's chances of getting a sixth year are slim and none. They don't grant it in the vast majority of cases like his.

Reaction Score
LOL. None of them have the speed to put pressure on the QB even if they are attacking. Remember UCF last year? They attacked and forced the QB out of the pocket, but then couldn't keep him with him when he jogged towards the sideline looking for receivers downfield.

Agree entirely. I was trying to give them every possible benefit of the doubt, but yeah they are way too slow and unable to put even moderate pressure on QBs.

Reaction Score
I understand the need to redshirt a freshman but I wonder if they're going to redshirt Travis Jones? A guy like that we could use on the OL right away.

He's a perfect nose tackle in the 3-3-5 as well

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom