Dont panic! The seton hall game was a reality check... | The Boneyard

Dont panic! The seton hall game was a reality check...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
this team is a loooong way from being a legit title contender. whats most disappointing about this team to me is the defense. from where they were at the end of last year to now is embarrassing.

Reaction Score
It just shows you how important Kemba was. He was a leader on the defensive side of the floor as well as the offensive side. He didn't get nearly enough credit for the defense he played. And also, Chuck. He wasn't nearly as gifted as Drummond is, but he understood rotations, and he could keep guards out of the lane.

Again, this team still doesn't have a true leader. I think Bazz has the potential to lead, but he isn't quite ready yet IMO. Maybe later in the season he becomes the leader this team is looking for, but right now he is still learning how to play the point guard position.

Reaction Score
I have to admit that I have been blindsided by the disappearance of the tough D and Alex. I had taken those for granted... Not sure about Alex but I definitely agree that Kemba and Chuck's influence on the D was underrated... Andre is very poor positionally, and we consistently do not contest the three... fortunately, there is a lot of time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom