Don't get too excited | The Boneyard

Don't get too excited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Let this be the starting point for domination do not start counting coffee before you grind the beans. at work if you say its slow then first you get your ass chewed out then it picks up because you jinxed the flow. so turn those smiles upside down

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Let this be the starting point for domination do not start counting coffee before you grind the beans. at work if you say its slow then first you get your ass chewed out then it picks up because you jinxed the flow. so turn those smiles upside down

I'm thinking that all this probably sounded funnier in your head and in hindsight, it all should have stayed there.

But...

You actually can count the coffee before you grind the beans. In fact, it's probably easier that way - I don't know how you 'count' ground coffee, but I'm guessing you'd need a scale at that point.

caw

Reaction Score
But...

You actually can count the coffee before you grind the beans. In fact, it's probably easier that way - I don't know how you 'count' ground coffee, but I'm guessing you'd need a scale at that point.

This is just plain obtuse.

Reaction Score
Yes don't be happy when your team wins games. Be sad. That's what sports is all about.
You didnt get the point of my post young grasshopper. Smirk but dont start jersey shore fist pumping or you could wake up the karma gods

Reaction Score
One frost does not make a winter, but a journey begins with a single step. Mojo gives and mojo takes. Obtuse is as obtuse does.
MOJO Wisdom...preach brother, preach!

Reaction Score
Being excited is why we're Husky fans. Duh.

Reaction Score
This guy is absolutely correct. The season rides on the next game against SMU. This 3 game winning streak could be the foundation for a great run BUT again it all comes down to SMU. We win and all is good, We lose then its the same old .

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
This guy is absolutely correct. The season rides on the next game against SMU. This 3 game winning streak could be the foundation for a great run BUT again it all comes down to SMU. We win and all is good, We lose then its the same old .

Not sure if I agree...SMU beat us twice last season & we went on to win the NC. I think we absolutely, positively have to beat them in the AAC tourney & when they come to our house. Not sure this is a MUST win, tho it would be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom