Don't forget the Geno Auriemma Show at 6 PM tonight! | The Boneyard

Don't forget the Geno Auriemma Show at 6 PM tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
for those of us who don't get to watch the show could someone give us the bullet points?

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
They were never really close to getting Bone. "Too much drama".

Reaction Score
`Geno said that the team not on the floor for (for TAM)—Moriah Jefferson, Breanna Stewart, Sue Bird, Kalena Greene, Becca, Meghan, and Big Girl—was “a pretty good team…in fact I’d rather have that team than the one I have now!” He was kidding, of course.

Talked about attendance…listed all the factors (as if he read it in the Boneyard!)…then said the same problems existed ten years ago. He said TV both helps and hurts attendance, especially in the early years. A great product isn’t enough anymore…the amenities are becoming more and more important.

Talked about the expanded Big East and the teams they’ll play, not a ;
lot of insights, but said Moriah’s happy!

Talks about CPTV and how it’s good for recruiting.

He’s pushing for a game in Bridgeport

Video question from Maya: “When do I get a dish at your restaurant?” Geno said Maya “ate so much more at pregame meals than anyone else, we might have to name 5 or 6 after her!”

Reaction Score
said he didn't expect the TAM game to be a 30pt blow out

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
hey thanks a lot Dairy! appreciate it!!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
`
Video question from Maya: “When do I get a dish at your restaurant?” Geno said Maya “ate so much more at pregame meals than anyone else, we might have to name 5 or 6 after her!”

Fried Chicken and Red Velvet Cake for Maya. If Maya ate more than others at pre-game meals, maybe others should follow her lead. No one played harder than Maya Moore!

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Actually he also said now that Maya's making the big bucks she needs to pay HIM for naming rights. It's a business deal....."Have your people call my people."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom