Don't be fooled by the numbers | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Don't be fooled by the numbers

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
If you watch the last play against ECU- Mensah was the correct read- he was wide open on the sideline. Jack Zergiotis went to the wrong guy. That is the stuff he has to correct.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
More important than arm strength or even relative accuracy, is the ability to process the field in a few blinks. Know where the threat is coming from and see who is open and who will be covered.

Reaction Score
The guy is a true freshman QB who doesn't lock in on only one target. That in itself is something we haven't seen. Biggest play of the game and the coaching staff calls a play where the main receivers run into each other. I'm not ready to fault the QB.

The thought that the play was designed so that two main receivers run into each other is certifiably insane. Yes, assume both players were where they were supposed to be.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The thought that the play was designed so that two main receivers run into each other is certifiably insane. Yes, assume both players were where they were supposed to be.
My first dislike! Of course, I didn't think the play was designed to have two targets run in to each other. Yet there they were. My point was that it would be unfair to hang that pick on the QB. The coaches still suck though, your water carrying notwithstanding.

Reaction Score
Jack Zergiotis is not a very good QB. His mechanics are terrible. He is inaccurate. Has no situational awareness or even basic football aptitute. He panics in tough situations. He has trouble reading defenses. He has ball security issues.

He has been a good kid and has represented the university well. But his performance under pressure has been extremely poor. We can't win with him.
Not positive about that. He is a true freshman from Canada and it’s an unbelievable difference in every way. He has made some amazing throws this year that many division one QB could not make. The thing to me that stands out is when he releases the ball how quickly it gets to the receivers. He has a long way to go but there is something to work with here.

Reaction Score
I don’t understand the Steven Krajewski situation. Seems nuts not giving him reps. Better natural mechanics, more settled, more upside. Classic Randy (not his guy) bug up his rear end.

Reaction Score
I don’t understand the Steven Krajewski situation. Seems nuts not giving him reps. Better natural mechanics, more settled, more upside. Classic Randy (not his guy) bug up his rear end.
He did the same thing to Steven Krajewski last year. RE did not give him any reps until the last game. and those we’re mostly handoffs too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom