Donovan Clingan talks about Hurley | The Boneyard

Donovan Clingan talks about Hurley

Reaction Score
New article from Jake Weingarten about Clingan's recruitment. Not a whole lot of new info, but Jake specifically asks him about Hurley.

I asked him what his relationship is like with UConn coach Danny Hurley, who was one of the first coaches to spark interest in Clingan, his answer: Great. He [Hurley] saw him several times this past season, capping it off with attending a game where Clingan competed against Hurley’s younger son.

“He loves my game and tells me choosing UConn would be the best decision of my life.”

He also mentions Avery Brown, Kyle Cuffe Jr, and Matt Curtis as guys he would love to team up with in college.

Direct link to article

Reaction Score
Love our chances right now. seems Hurley has been incredibly proactive on the recruiting trail.
I'm still adjusting to the fact that Hurley's recruiting is 1) already showing results, 2) targeting top-line guys in multiple upcoming classes, and 3) rooted in a coherent, strategic plan. The sky is truly the limit. What a change from the past, it makes me giddy lol

Reaction Score
I'm still adjusting to the fact that Hurley's recruiting is 1) already showing results, 2) targeting top-line guys in multiple upcoming classes, and 3) rooted in a coherent, strategic plan. The sky is truly the limit. What a change from the past, it makes me giddy lol
2022 is the first year in a long time where I’d be disappointed we don’t get a 5 star.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Then you got the team-up scenarios that everyone attempts to come up with as guys are committing and being recruited by different schools. With that, I asked Clingan who he has talked about possibly teaming-up with at the college level.

His answers?

“Avery Brown, Kyle Cuffe Jr, and Matt Curtis.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom