Donovan Clingan & Stephon Castle | The Boneyard

Donovan Clingan & Stephon Castle

Reaction Score
Took Shaq and Kobe 4 years to get there. Good luck though.
I mean......to where ? To passing to each other for dunks sometimes ? Or to winning an NBA title together ?

Because i'll tell you right now that they will absolutely do 1 of those things, and they could be at UConn for 75 years together and not accomplish the other.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Someone should draw up Cling Kong protecting a castle, maybe Hurley as Ann. I dno, I’m bored.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Took Shaq and Kobe 4 years to get there. Good luck though.
sad lucifer morningstar GIF by Lucifer

Reaction Score
I want so badly to see Castle and Newton in the same backcourt
Me too. I was hoping thatd be the case but its highly doubtful now. Was really hoping and still am that Ajax and Newt come back.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Me too. I was hoping thatd be the case but its highly doubtful now. Was really hoping and still am that Ajax and Newt come back.
Why is it highly doubtful? Did I miss some news on Newton? He’s unlikely to be drafted so it would seem like at worst the odds are 50/50 he returns

Reaction Score
Time for next man up! Legends leave and new recruits make their name! The circle of life in college!

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Its going to be a looooooong offseason..........................
...as fans of the newest Men's Basketball Champions.

Reaction Score

Newton returning is probably >50% likelihood. He isn't getting drafted. It's either back to UConn and get some NIL or play in Europe.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Forgot how good Shaq was with the ball in the open court for a huge guy. Donovan isn't remotely close to doing those things. Fortunately, they don't quite need to be as good as that duo.

Reaction Score
Why is it highly doubtful? Did I miss some news on Newton? He’s unlikely to be drafted so it would seem like at worst the odds are 50/50 he returns
He just seems like hes ready to move on from college. Unless he gets a good NIL deal after not getting drafted i think he goes out to play in Europe. Hope im completely wrong and comes back.

Reaction Score
He just seems like hes ready to move on from college. Unless he gets a good NIL deal after not getting drafted i think he goes out to play in Europe. Hope im completely wrong and comes back.
If that was the case he wouldn't have left open the option to return to college. There are hundreds of seniors across the country who were ready to just start playing professionally, and they made those intentions clear and moved on

Reaction Score
If that was the case he wouldn't have left open the option to return to college. There are hundreds of seniors across the country who were ready to just start playing professionally, and they made those intentions clear and moved on
We saw that last year with cole and Martin, zero ambiguity on what their intentions were.

Reaction Score
Did i miss something ? I dont believe he's said anything about his intentions since about a month ago when he declared with the option to return.

Reaction Score
I believe Tristen was set to come back ( see his tweet to Nahiem) but was told he should at least explore his chances to play in the NBA

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom