Donovan Clingan commits to UConn | Page 26 | The Boneyard

Donovan Clingan commits to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
90 Day Fiance Mike GIF by TLC
Let It Go GIF by DJ Khaled

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If you really want him to let go, everyone should stop engaging with him.

(The ignore function is your friend, if you lack the self control. )

Reaction Score
We just had a 7'2" talented in state Gatorade Player of the Year kid who has another season of high school ball commit and some people don't view that as a great thing. Amazing.

Championships are built with broad bases of talent. I'm sure Clingan will be plenty good enough to compliment the rest of a very solid roster. Welcome Donovan. Looking forward to seeing you develop and flourish.

Griggs

Yale Bowl portal 8
Reaction Score
There’s something that makes it even sweeter to keep local talent home. There just haven’t been many guys who came up in CT that are as nationally recognized as DC is now.

I remember watching Doug Wiggins and seeing his highlight tapes spreading around the internet and how electric those games were for playing at a public high school. I was so excited when he committed. Drummond had that as well just in terms of National recognition and the hype it brought when he committed. I would’ve been super disappointed if UConn missed out on DC. Young fella is so loyal, he wants to ball out and win a title with his local town, how can you not love that? No clue why there’s so much hate in here, he’s easy to root for and will ball out. Staff have shown they can develop big men, why would he be any different?
Tom Roy
South Windsor to Maryland

Rod Foster
St. Thomas Aquinas to UCLA

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
You are getting mad as people are trying to give you accurate information as you admit you are just going from profiles and limited clips available. You made an entire post about him and Dickinson being the same size and they shouldn’t be ranked so similarly because of the difference in skill. Then you find out he’s bigger than Dickinson and maybe you should say my bad maybe there’s a lot I don’t know from the little bit I’ve seen.
Who said I was getting mad? I said the length was impressive. And you believe 5 “s of wingspan makes up for the wide gap in skill that they have? If that’s the case Tacko Fall should’ve been a top 50 five star recruit. If I complained about his height Id say that, but it’s his skill that hasn’t been debunked that I’m complaining about. There’s no way you watch Hunter and DC and not notice the vast difference. DC literally looks like a baby deer in comparison. Not to say he can’t get better… that’s just where he is right now. Thanks for helping me repeat my point again btw.

Reaction Score
Tom Roy
South Windsor to Maryland

Rod Foster
St. Thomas Aquinas to UCLA
I neglected Kris Dunn who certainly was a well recognized player and obviously been some others. They just don’t come up in CT all that often, so it’s exciting to see what DC can do next year knowing he’s committed and obviously his UConn career. Really glad UConn got him.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I neglected Kris Dunn who certainly was a well recognized player and obviously been some others. They just don’t come up in CT all that often, so it’s exciting to see what DC can do next year knowing he’s committed and obviously his UConn career. Really glad UConn got him.
Crazy we didn’t have the space for Kris and he ended up doing what he did at Providence. If we did we definitely could’ve had Andre around longer. By all means it worked out regardless though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom