Donny Marshall | The Boneyard

Donny Marshall

Reaction Score
He was next level bad tonight. Don’t have time to dissect it all but you could fill a notebook with the bonehead comments tonight.

Reaction Score
In fairness, they weren’t prepared to fill 3 hours of darn near unwatchable basketball with commentary. I think his biggest issue is he’s pretty clearly unprepared so all you get from Donny are a bunch of random platitudes and just uninformed statements. There are some more talented color guys that can pull off that level of preparation, but he doesn’t possess that kind of talent.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Donny and I think alike. When Cam grabbed the rebound and then went behind the back and reversed course back to the rim. I looked at my bro n said dang that was like Jordan. Then Donny said the same.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I hope Donny never does a UConn game again. His anti Husky bias is shameful. PC knew they weren't talented enough so they played rugby. And Donny endorsed it. And when he told Brando his cocktails may have to wait that is a bridge too far!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
He's got the "big game" voice
He's like the Kevin Harlan of college hoops.

While he's always ranked high among NFL announcers, personally, I can't stand Harlan's voice.

Reaction Score
It drives me absolutely nuts when the announcers can’t think at even a basic level about things they’re watching.

Both Donny & Brando were fawning over how PC’s “great defense” limited us to 7 assists. While they do play good D (aided by mucking up offensive flow through tons of clutching and grabbing)…Check the stat sheet…we actually shot like crap from the field and especially from 3…and only made 22 total FGs. We missed a ton of wide open 3s that would have been recorded with an assist if they were made. Think, you bozos.

Also, I was going to vomit if I heard Donny say “this was a well officiated game” one more time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom