Donny Marshall On The Coaching Situation | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Donny Marshall On The Coaching Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You know what then, Donny and his friends should just go away now. if Ollie doesn't cut it, the Jim Calhoun days will be officially over and it will be someone else's time. if I were Manuel, I'd make a point of asking Marshall to please keep away from the UConn program. What an arse.
YOU are the only one they should be keeping away from the program.

Reaction Score
Yes, I am OK with freedom of speech.
Really!? Was there a chance the government would step in and censor Donnie? If not, well then, "freedom of speech" doesn't really apply, does it?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Really!? Was there a chance the government would step in and censor Donnie? If not, well then, "freedom of speech" doesn't really apply, does it?
Yes, really. UConn is a state school. The suggestion, while ridiculous on its face, was that the school take actions to silence him. You might want to ask for a refund on that University of Phoenix law degree.

Reaction Score
Yes, really. UConn is a state school. The suggestion, while ridiculous on its face, was that the school take actions to silence him. You might want to ask for a refund on that University of Phoenix law degree.
I believe in freedom of speech too, but since nobody, obviously, is stopping Marshall from sounding like Robert Burton without the big donations, I'm not sure how it is relevant. My suggestion is that they ask him to please just go away. Last I knew, Ray Allen has not had any problem speaking for himself...as I said, Marshall is an arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom