Donny Marshall as a color commentator | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Donny Marshall as a color commentator

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
One of the early home games, I think the first. Another plus from the move to the Big East is a new roster of announcers. I thought the guys doing the Marquette game were top notch.

The CBSsports and ESPNU/NEWS announcers we used to get for AAC games were literally unbearable to listen to. They seemingly having no understanding about UConn basketball brand and constantly mispronounced our players names. Most of them seemed to have a poor understanding of college basketball in general. Maybe it shouldn't have bothered me as much as it did, but whatever. It was incredibly low production value.

FOX/FS1 has a great set of annoucers. They know the big east, love that we are back in it and understand what our brand is all about.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
5 loss #14 Illinois lol. What do these Big10 teams need to do to drop in the rankings? Go below .500?
Not as bad a Dook
They could be winless and still receive votes (if Dickie V has a vote!!!??))

Mike Honcho

HU5KIES!
Reaction Score
Given the opponent, I hope they show or reference the Donny Marshall - Charles Minlend brushup under the basket at the Civic Center years ago.

Reaction Score
Donny is good but man Brian Custer is struggling with these names. I like him as a boxing guy but on the basketball side he's putting in a Marv Albert type performance screwing up all of these names.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Doing a great job calling out Hurley not adjusting to the game and letting SJU drive uncontested to the rim.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom