Donnell Beverly's New Gig | The Boneyard

Donnell Beverly's New Gig

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
He should probably hire someone to make him an actual website and not use wix. I don't know how much money he'll make in depressed LA neighborhoods though.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
He should probably hire someone to make him an actual website and not use wix. I don't know how much money he'll make in depressed LA neighborhoods though.

For the flipping market, that is the perfect place. He could make a ton of money

Reaction Score
He also should have really thought out that company name. I'm not sure people want the word shade or anything close to the word shady in their investments
I hope he isn't a product of the UConn marketing department

Reaction Score
awful name. what it is an acronym for, shouldnt that be on the site? why would you want it to sound so similar to shady? if you google shaded, the TOP result, is "shaded. to take one or more xanax and consume alcohol. damn did you see claire falling all over the place at the party last night? that bitch was so shaded". does that personally bother or offend me?..of course not, theres a distinct possibility i get shaded this weekend, but i wouldnt make it the name of my investment company

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Beverly was a Sociology major. Probably making 5x more than the average Sociology major from the Class of '11 #parentsbasement #livingrentfree

Reaction Score
Here's what aceboon was referring to, and why DBev is probably well-off right now and doing this as a sidejob.

Reaction Score
I can recall seeing DBev sitting with Westbrook at OKC games when he was out with an injury. J Lamb was on OKC and I recall thinking that Bev was just there as a friend of Lamb.

Who is he to Russ, cousin?

Reaction Score
Think they've been friends since high school, might've played on same team.

Edit: yup, same high school

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
wow leuzinger is also where dorrell wright went before transferring to south kent. seems like westbrook was very lightly recruited as a three star... he was evaluated as about the same as beverly ha.

Reaction Score
Yea, he needs to just throw all of that out and start over. First, drop wix. Next, change that awful name. Third, real logo. C'mon, DBEV!!

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Yea, he needs to just throw all of that out and start over. First, drop wix. Next, change that awful name. Third, real logo. C'mon, DBEV!!

I thought that yelling at players and criticizing their decisions was just what we did to those who were currently on roster. This continues when they graduate?

Reaction Score
I thought that yelling at players and criticizing their decisions was just what we did to those who were currently on roster. This continues when they graduate?
not yelling, not criticizing. When you leave college and start your own business, they call it consulting.

Reaction Score
Thank you. I really appreciate it!

On Wednesday, June 3, 2015, <http://www.shadedinvestments.com/
  • Message Details:
    • Name Kevin Curry
    • Subject UConn
    • Message Thank you for being a great Husky from a huge Husky fan. And best of luck with this endeavor Donnell.
    • Email kcuconn@comcast.net
  • Sent on: 3 June, 2015
  • Thank you!

--
Donnell Beverly Jr
Founder + CEO | Shaded Investments LLC
O: (323) 510 7540
ShadedInvestments.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online