Donaldson tweet re: RE | The Boneyard

Donaldson tweet re: RE

Reaction Score
I was just thinking that the Game begins with the Oline. That DeGeorge leaving; Leone not playing one more year; etc. We sucked year after year with one or 3 good blockers; but never rose higher than a decent run game. Regrets ... I have a few

Reaction Score
Edsall trashed the careers of our players he did not recruit. He was very corporate in his methods. My wife refers to those people as corporate c***s. And that is just one reason he failed and was fired. We waited too long the second go round to wake up to this.

Reaction Score
Donaldson got shafted by RE. He deserved better. But he's in a long line of players who's careers were snuffed out by poor coaching here. We just got too used to the mediocrity and excuses to think clearly about what they were up against. Face the fact that Mason and a lot of other guys were right to leave and their options were few after being here. That needs to change.

Reaction Score
Good possession receiver who got passed over by an attempt to put faster, more athletic players on the field. A universal criticism. Kyle Buss took his snaps and led the team in receiving yards. Next year Ardell Brown, Matt Drayton and Cam Ross were brought in. Don't remember anybody complaining about those guys except some chirping about Brown moving up in comp to play here before the season started.. He worked out pretty well though. Hope he was productive at Campbell.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom