Donald Brown watch | The Boneyard

Donald Brown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just had an explosive 19 yd TD run. bounced it outside and outran everybody. Bengals D is supposed to be one of the best, too.
So far he has 3 carries for 28 and the one TD

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Just saw the highlight. Hope it bodes well for him...

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
I think he needs to get out of Indy. Mainly because Indy is a train wreck... the other issue at RB is that Indy almost seems to go away from the hot hand. It's been annoying for years.

He's up to 4 carries for 35 yards and 2 catches for 16 yards... you'd think someone who's that productive might get a few more touches... but nope...

Reaction Score
Sine then he's had only one carry... For 7 yards. So he's 4/35 now and they keep giving it to Carter who's 14/45...

Reaction Score
From CBS: Oct 16: Delone Carter will start at running back against the Bengals with Joseph Addai out with a hamstring injury, the Indianapolis Star reports. Brown will be Carter's backup. Brown and Carter will likely split the workload with Addai out. We think Carter will get the bulk of playing time, but head coach Jim Caldwell's praise of Brown in practice this week could mean he gets a significant role.

Nice to hear stuff like that.

Reaction Score
Peyton Manning being out this year could turn out to be a turning point in DB's career. It's the first time in like 13 years the Colts have to run the ball. I'm sure their line play is a little more focused on run blocking this year.

But I do agree that Indy has a problem with refusing to stick with the hot hand. It seems at times like the Colts would be embarrassed if their run game outplayed the passing game.

Reaction Score
I'm not really sure what they see in Delone Carter. I see a RB that has minimal burst. I'm not sure Donald Brown is much better, but I do think he is at least somewhat better, and probably has higher potential, to boot.

Reaction Score
Jim Caldwell was blessed with a once in a generation QB. But, without Manning, he's mediocre at best, just like all the other coaches without great QB's. Donald Brown needs a new address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom