Donald Brown to the Chargers | The Boneyard

Donald Brown to the Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Woodhead is a third down back and change of pace. Brown will get some carries and will get the chance to catch the ball out of the backfield as well.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
That's great. I'm very happy for him and his family.

Reaction Score
3 years 10.5 million. 4 million guaranteed.

Will be tough to get carries with Matthews/Woodhead.
Never underestimate a kid from Jersey or Connecticut....he'll get er done!! How great to get paid to live in Dago...my favorite city. I lived and was stationed there in the service and it was so nice(and clean) it hardly ever rains except between Xmas through New Years(maybe slight exaggeration) 2 or 3 times so that by August you find yourself missing the foilage and wet rain of the NE. LaJolla is really nice in homes built overlooking the ocean overhanging on the sides of high cliff's above Mission Beach. 15 minutes from Mexico too.

Reaction Score
That is not a contract given to a RB they think won't get many carries. Especially the 4M guaranteed which is a pretty big number for a RB since they have been commoditized so much.

Reaction Score
It's likely 'The Donald' will square off against Kendall at some time during practice. That would be interesting to watch.
th

Reaction Score
It's likely 'The Donald' will square off against Kendall at some time during practice. That would be interesting to watch.
th

... And going helmet to helmet w/ Sio/Tyvon and the Raiders twice a year.

“@MrOakTown55: Congrats to my boy & former teammate @Donaldb31 on his move to SD Guy taught me what being dedicated meant #SeeYouTwiceAYear lol #BleedBlue”

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
In time he will start like some said Matthews is alway hurt, Woodhead strikes me more of the out of the backfield guy, catch a pass for short yards, god I hope DB comes to the spring game

Reaction Score
That is very fair money for a backup, and my guess is Donald will get several opportunities. Mathews' running style leads to lots of dings.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I wish the Giants signed Brown instead of Jennings.
Was just about to write these exact words. Jennings is garbage and injury prone. He showed decent stuff this year but id much rather see DB on the Giants than Jennings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom