Don’t be so down on your huskies… | The Boneyard

Don’t be so down on your huskies…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You didn’t really think you we’re going to beat us? Can't pin this one all on your coaches. You were outmatched from the start. But you played tough, as always. I also dislike wearing pants in public and broing it up at any and all times.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
If Rutgers were any good, there wouldn't be as much wrist-cutting as there is right now. We literally had receivers running open all over the field on your vaunted secondary (especially Griffin) and you only had one sack and 274 total yards. Our incompetence killed us, not anything Rutgers did.

And this wasn't as bad as last year's beatdown.

Reaction Score
We had more total yards against your defense than the NC State defense. But you probably had the second best defense we've played against and had the second best defense on the field today. Your denfense had the unfair advantage of going against our offense.

Reaction Score
Please go away. You're Rutgers.

Yes we are Rutgers ...and damn proud of it.

By the way, that makes 6 out of the last 8 times we've beaten you. We'd love to have a rivalry with you, but you're not making it interesting enough.

You're right. We're Rutgers. You're merely UCONN.

Reaction Score

By the way, that makes 6 out of the last 8 times we've beaten you. We'd love to have a rivalry with you, but you're not making it interesting enough.

Kind of an arbitrary cut off point, don't you think? It's 6-5 since the beginning of the century.

By the way, UConn has 72 Big East championships and Rutgers has 6. Yes, 6 Big East championships in all sports in over 20 years of competition.

Reaction Score

Wow. Internet chest thumping from a fan. Just when I thought people couldn't sink to new depths of pathetic, my faith in humanity is reassured. How pathetic.

Reaction Score

Congrats on the recent head-to-head cherry-picked record of "dominance", my semi-namesake. Feel free to be proud.

We've been doing this at the 1-A level since 2002. And already have 2 shares of the BE title and a BCS bowl game bid under our belt. (How long you guys been at this again? Oh wait, you're the football birthplace, right?)

I'll take that, our 3 National Championships in men's hoops, (and throw in the 7 in women's hoops and 5 more in a couple other sports) over anything Rutgers has ever accomplished athletically in a heartbeat. A heartbeat.

You're right. You're Rutgers. We're merely UCONN. And more than proud of it.

Reaction Score
Congrats on the recent head-to-head cherry-picked record of "dominance", my semi-namesake. Feel free to be proud.

We've been doing this at the 1-A level since 2002. And already have 2 shares of the BE title and a BCS bowl game bid under our belt. (How long you guys been at this again? Oh wait, you're the football birthplace, right?)

I'll take that, our 3 National Championships in men's hoops, (and throw in the 7 in women's hoops and 5 more in a couple other sports) over anything Rutgers has ever accomplished athletically in a heartbeat. A heartbeat.

You're right. You're Rutgers. We're merely UCONN. And more than proud of it.

Bugsy owned buggsy.

Reaction Score
I hope this board never becomes like other team's boards (including Rutgers) and bans posters from other teams because they are talking some smack. I enjoy reading the banter.

pj

Reaction Score
He's right about one thing. This board is too down on the Huskies.

Reaction Score
Whenever I go to another team's campus, I like to check out the buildings. Was pretty cool going to BC and seeing Dough Flutie's heisman, for example. I went to Rutgers and lo and behold, I was able to locate their trophy case:

e6927f6e879f841a98bebfc3b4eda40a.jpg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

...and yet you are hear once again begging for acceptance. News flash: you won't find it here, or pretty much any other board. 143 years of suckking will do that.

Reaction Score
You didn’t really think you we’re going to beat us? Can't pin this one all on your coaches. You were outmatched from the start. But you played tough, as always. I also dislike wearing pants in public and broing it up at any and all times.

Your team isn't very good. So yes. Our team has some major issues at the moment.

blitz8ru

Rutgers Fan
Reaction Score
Whenever I go to another team's campus, I like to check out the buildings. Was pretty cool going to BC and seeing Dough Flutie's heisman, for example. I went to Rutgers and lo and behold, I was able to locate their trophy case:

This is actually the REAL FB trophy room. If you had actually gone inside the hale center you would have seen it...

952808615_S5ZkB-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog