Dominance on the boards | The Boneyard

Dominance on the boards

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Great throwback pic, compliments of @JayBilas

kareem.jpg

Reaction Score
Damn, Mike...I thought you were talking about the Boneyard boards. I thought I was going to finally find out who the alpha male/female is around here. :eek: :rolleyes:
Me too. I thought Mike was talking about the dominance of our mods ...LOL

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
While we're on the subject, who is the most dominant player in NCAA tournament history on the women's side?

Would it be Stewie? 4X MOP ?

Or someone else? (Diana?)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
that TaMU player is a helleva rebounder... I think her name is Howard

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
While we're on the subject, who is the most dominant player in NCAA tournament history on the women's side?

I would think it would HAVE to be Stewie, seeing she was MVP all 4 years plus 4 championships.

But personally, I'd choose Diana. There has never been another player on any team anywhere that did what she did for her team and in those tournaments. She also got to the final 4 all 4 years and put her team on her sholder for the last 2. Not even Stewie did that. And she got her team the title. 3 times in a row. Yeah my vote is for Diana.

Reaction Score

4X MOP - Gotta be Stewie.
Diana unfortunately had a poor outing her first year when her contribution was needed.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Stewie. Stewie. Stewie. Stewie.

Reaction Score
Diana just for what she did in her last 2 years! She made her teammates better because she was a guard and handled the ball alot. Only AA on those teams until Rene. Stewie played with AAs every year. If Stewie took Dees place in 03-04 Uconn doesnt win, imo. Taurasi freshmen year she had a bad game in the FF shooting wise but what happened to Uconns defense! She was MOP of the regional and Geno did say They dont make FF without her! I love Stewie but Moriah should have been MOP in 2015 NC game.

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
If Stewie took Dees place

Love ur post and completely agree. Bc no one takes D's spot! It's un-fillable! Who has that kind of SWAGGER?!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom